MyCyberCafe – professional management solution for Internet cafes.
- Controls the time usage of your computers and game consoles.
- Client software limits the customer activity the way you want it – hides desktop icons, the Windows button, the access to the system.
- Easily manages customer accounts, security, games and programs usage.
- Controls all your printers and optionally deducts print cost from the session.
- Full POS system with customer loyalty, advanced statistics, reports and logs.
- Customizable pricing with prepaid and postpaid accounts,prepaid-codes, refills.
- Client remote control, and many options for high security.
- MyCyberCafe software supports: Desktop personal computers, thin clients (terminal services, NComputing, etc.)
- Deployed in more than 170 countries.
- MyCybercafe billing software is the definitive tool for managing your Internet cafe, shools, hotels or gaming cafe / game center
|Download Server version 9.3|
|Download Client version 9.3|
Use MyCyberCafe to remote control your individual terminals, add time or money, end session or reboot your terminals from a central location.
|Administration user accounts
In the user account overview you can create a new user account, edit or delete a existing account.
In the Prepaid-Codes overview You can create a new code list, edit, delete, export or print a existing Prepaid-Code list.
MyCyberCafe’s statistic will show you all statistical information about the cash sales, session transactions, and logins report. You can either use the filtering function to adjust the number of data records displayed at one time.
You can use MyCyberCafe as intelligent POS-System. Use this manager to start a new prepaid session, add money or sell a product or prepaid-codes to a customer.
The windows policies allows to prevent the windows configuration changes at the clients and restrict your Windows or certain application.
MyCyberCafe support simple, scaled prices and day-dependant rates.
Activate this option if you are using a terminal server or the Thin-Client hardware. Each Thin-Client needs to have its own Windows user.
Members can login by entering their username and password, or a valid Prepaid-Code
The Client-Menu will automatically appear after the login in the top right corner of the Client screen.